Sunday, July 8, 2012

Electrical

Over the past few weeks, both the electrical and plumbing systems have been roughed in.  Sounds simple enough but deciding where to put those pipes and wires is dependent on hundreds of other decisions.  In short, I had to choose the bathtubs, vanities, locations of beds.  Pronto.  As I say to myself every day lately:  I hope I didn't screw it up!


In order to know where to install the boxes for the pendant lights that will hang over the kitchen island, I needed to visualize the island in place.  Josh kindly mocked it up for me and even hung some wire so I could see exactly how the lights would fall over the island.  What a guy!

 
 Note our dining room table at right in the next photo.  

We also have to upgrade our electrical service to 150 amps, which means installing a new hydro pole.
     
Unfortunately, it's bigger than the old one and hideous.  See below.  

2 comments:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nobody has been authorized to charge result card and examination fee. Section 144 will be remained enforced around the examination centers and unauthorized entry of any person would be banned. In addition to that inspection teams constituted by commissioners, DCOs and secretary education will also checked the examination.

    check 8th class result 2018
    5th class board result 2018
    result of class 8th 2018

    ReplyDelete